Rhythmic Rain...

Thursday, January 27, 2005

Fighting a losing battle

Studying at home...all I did was look at the clock for a second.

- I never read the clock in the TV room right...especially during math class!
- Speaking of which, I actually managed to get an 86% in math.
- I still have to max math though, considering what my French results are going to be like!
- Ms. Aneela was actually telling me not to drop physics today...
- But I can’t handle another two years of physics. I’ll die.
- Maybe PUC would be better.
- But friends who are doing PUC are not having it easy either.
- Shwetha just messaged me.
- I think Shwetha did PUC
- She actually got the inner part of her ear pierced! That must have hurt!
- Jala wants to get her navel pierced. She is actually trying to get me to do it too!
- My parents would have a fit! =D
- Didn’t Christina Aguilera get something even weirder pierced though?
- She has a nice voice...but what has she done to herself?!
- But then, some people look like real idiots and sing really well!
- Look at Clay Aiken when he started off!
- Gunnu really likes him!
- I wonder how she and everyone in Singapore are...
- I hope my internship there works out!
- I have to get good grades if I want to work there someday!
- And I should probably start now...!


This is why I can’t study! I get distracted WAY too easily!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home