Rhythmic Rain...

Sunday, January 02, 2005

2005 - Bring it on!

It’s a whole new year. How come I had so much more time in the ninth grade?! The year seemed longer then. 2004 has come and gone. Just like that. And so much has happened. For me, and around the world.

10 Things That I Hadn’t Expected To Happen

1. I am even more confused than ever
2. George Bush won the election (and so did Sonia Gandhi)
3. India lost an ODI cricket match to BANGLADESH
4. I did an all-India Odissi exam
5. A player died on the soccer field
6. I’m actually bordering on finding Geometry interesting
7. I’ve decided I don’t like Coleridge
8. My views on friendship have drastically changed
9. I have the next two years planned out three months in advance
10. A giant wave wiped out 150 thousand people in Asia, says before the new year

There is no way we know what to expect in 2005. I, for one, have exams till the 22nd – starting tomorrow – so I know that the next month at least is going to be extremely hectic. But phir kya hoga kisko patha…
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

1 Comments:

  • At 11:55 pm, January 03, 2005, Blogger D. said…

    Only *bordering* on interest? My interest in math has long progressed to obsession. And Circles are gorgeous.

    I must agree with you about Coleridge. Actually, in 'Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency' (yes, the book I keep raving about) there's quite a lot of satire on Coleridge. Good stuff.

    I hope your exams go well - and HAPPY NEW YEAR! Even though I already sent you a card to that effect, it can't hurt to write it again, eh?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home