Rhythmic Rain...

Friday, December 17, 2004

Short breather?

My first prelims are over! YAY!
I’m not quite sure why I am celebrating…it’s not like I’m getting a break! I get back to work starting tomorrow! We have one more set of prelims starting on the 3rd, practicals on the 10th, and then the last prelims starting on the 13th!! I hate the 10th grade! I can’t wait till this whole year is over, and I get to be stressed out by subjects I CHOSE to do!!

At lunch today, just before our practical exam, and just after the 12th grade’s biology/computer science exam, we were talking about who has it harder…us, or the twelfth-graders…
Obviously, we both thought our own situations were worse. But then, Hemanth went “Well…at least you only have three hours of practicals!”
Uh, YIKES?! They have three hours for EACH prelim! My God…sometimes I wonder if the people in the CBSE board have children! Adolescent years are the most fun my foot!! Now I don’t even know whether I want to get out of 10th grade or not, because it looks like it doesn’t get any better!! We finish tenth, only to this whole thing all over again in the twelfth!
Why do we even bother?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home