Rhythmic Rain...

Friday, December 03, 2004

Trust

It is such an easy thing to lose. Its like crystal; so easy to break, but so hard to put back together once broken. Though it’s hard not to trust. Its easier – and more natural – to believe someone when they say, “You can trust me!” I wish it were as easy to mark out a line beyond which not everyone can take liberties with you. It just makes me more and more sure that relationships – of any kind – do nothing but complicate matters. I guess I just find it annoying when those around me don’t have the same standards as I do. And I find it even more annoying when they think they are helping. This probably sounds very vague to those reading it.
It’s like this...
I don’t define a rapport with anyone for a LONG time. And I don’t like people who use phrases like “best friend” or “love” like they mean the same as “dog”, and then having used these phrases, break the trust that goes with it. I don’t do it, so I don’t understand people who do.

Contrary to my previous posts, this one doesn’t have a very concrete point. It’s this...
Trust is a very hard thing to gain. So if and when you do gain it...don’t break it.

2 Comments:

  • At 5:46 am, December 06, 2004, Blogger Aveek said…

    Eeerrrrrrr.... OOOOOOKKKKKKK... ya sure thing megs. Just don't twist my brain anyomre... the point made enough loops in the atmosphere to bind all the atoms in the universe together...

    Looking (very slightly) deeper, anything wrong? Or is this just a random blog-thought?

     
  • At 8:48 am, December 06, 2004, Blogger Meghna said…

    Hehe, yea I was in quite an odd mood when i wrote that! I even had someone call the post 'sinister' Hmmm...go figure! It was a bit too much I suppose...

    But yea...something was wrong that day. Don't want to blog my problems though, just crib about them. Vaguely...like that! ;)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home