Rhythmic Rain...

Monday, May 02, 2005

Waqt Well Spent!

Despite the fact that I’ve been working, I have had time for other things! I had a long weekend since Monday was a holiday for Labour Day, and enjoyed every minute of it!

Saturday night was Sound Of Music – the musical. We drove past Suntech city, and walked into the huge spherical building! (I later found out, that the shape is supposed to be a Durian. But sphere sounds nicer – don’t you think?) We were cutting it short with time, so we RAN!!! But my breath was really taken away when I entered the auditorium! It looked like one of those where the Oscars would be held! With the round and really high ceilings…! Aunty Rajni bought killer tickets, and we sat in the centre balcony with the best view in the place! It was awesome! The show itself matched its glamorous venue! The sets were beautiful, entrances and exits were perfect, scenes flowed perfectly and Maria was a really good actress! The music was on the dot like in the movie! I think we compared it to the movie so often that left us a bit disappointed since they had changed sequences and things like that…but as a musical, it was amazing! I had such fun watching!
Verdict – 4 stars!

Sunday morning we went and watched “Waqt”. Starring Amitabh Bachan, Akshay Kumar and Priyanka Chopra, among others. The first half was hilarious! And the second half was so sad! We ALL cried! It was so funny...we walked out all teary eyed; people were wondering what was wrong with all EIGHT of us!
Verdict – 4 stars!

The same night, we watched “Main Hoon Na” on TV! Shahrukh is so cute! I can watch that movie 200 times and not get sick of it!
Verdict – 5 stars! (Guess why?!)

Well, that was Sunday. Can you imagine? I fly overseas and go watch HINDI movies all day! And that was my weekend! Didn’t get much sleep – but I had a blast! How was your weekend???

1 Comments:

  • At 7:30 am, May 03, 2005, Blogger D. said…

    How was your weekend???


    Dull as ditchwater. I spent it worrying about my ICSE results and going to classes.




    Has Hitchhiker's Guide released in Singapore? If so, how is it? :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home