Rhythmic Rain...

Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Speech Fright - Again

Here we go all over again. This fear of public speaking seems SO darned familiar! Why does this always happen to me...! It’s worse than a valedictorian speech this time though...

I have to give a presentation on protein structure in about an hour and a half. Not looking forward to it. As it is, I hate talking in front of an audience. Now I have to talk to four BRILLIANT scientists about what they majored or PHD-ed in, and they are supposed to listen to me! Oh my God...I am going to feel so stupid. If I have understood something wrong, there will be four people who will instantly know!! If I were there talking to them about something they don’t know about...like Odissi, or something...I wouldn’t be feeling this freaked out...

Well, I guess it is better to just go and get it over with! Wish me luck...

5 Comments:

  • At 7:05 pm, May 05, 2005, Blogger Meghna said…

    Geez! Lots of concerned friends I have!!!! =p
    For those fo you who want to know <-- it went quite well!

    *Congratulations Meghna*
    *Thank you!*

    lol

     
  • At 4:59 am, May 07, 2005, Blogger D. said…

    Yeah, fine friend I am. *chortle* Guess I'm too caught up in my own myriad worries.

    Good to hear it went all right!

     
  • At 11:17 pm, May 08, 2005, Blogger D. said…

    Oh, I'm all right. *grin* Just a bit ill and caught up in exams.

    Life is so unfair. I must be the only person here who's still worrying about exams AFTER the boards are over! *tragic sigh*

     
  • At 8:04 pm, May 10, 2005, Blogger Meghna said…

    Thanks you guys. Late reaction...but thanks anyway! lol

    Deepthi - You are SUCH a Drama queen! For those of you who don't know, this little lady got 29th rank Karnataka. So stop it with the *tragic sighs*!!!

     
  • At 7:06 am, May 11, 2005, Blogger D. said…

    Heh.

    First rank was a Kannada-medium kid from Sagar.

    Where is Sagar?

    Beats me, too.



    Quite a humbling thought.


    (Oh, and that wasn't my ICSE rank! Plenty of scope for failing yet...)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home