Rhythmic Rain...

Thursday, March 24, 2005

Back With A Bang

Oh my God
They are actually over. All that work…and its now finally over!
I don’t want to talk about them though!! I have so much to be happy about right now!!

Happy Thing Number 1. My board exams are over!! I am actually wondering what my new purpose in life is going to be!! I feel kind of empty! I finished the last paper with about half an hour to spare…and I was looking around the room – trying to find a glimmer of ANY sort of emotion that it was over – and all I could think was “Man! I am NOT going to miss this place!!

Happy Thing Number 2. I have been free only 8 hours…and I have already had so much fun! Spent the day with friends – late lunch, shopping, bowling and archade-ing! I’d forgotten that being with Rati and Su doesn’t always mean Math and Physics!!

Happy Thing Number 3. The internship in Singapore worked out!! I do have to work…but I get to work for 6 weeks in a top-level biotech firm in SINGAPORE! I am going to part of a “computational structural modeling” course…don’t ask, I haven’t found out yet…all I know is that it has something to do with protein structuring…!! Call me a dork…but I’m excited!

Happy Thing Number 4. I can actually sit down with my Mom and Dad for reasons BESIDES doubts I need cleared! (Though my parents have been absolute Angels during these past few months!!) We actually have other things to talk about besides exams!!

Happy Thing Number 5. I have something fun planned everyday! Starting today…duh. And I get to watch the match tomorrow! I hope we kill them…though 300 something for TWO??? Gah…

Happy Thing Number 6. I actually can get back to blogging…! Something new to post tomorrow…and seeing my new competition…I wonder if my ‘points’ will make any sense!

1 Comments:

  • At 9:05 am, March 28, 2005, Blogger Meghna said…

    Oh come on! Don't fish for compliments...I am in no mood to give them ok???? lol
    YAY!!! THEY ARE OVER!! AND IRFAN PATHAN AND YUVRAJ SINGH WAVED!! lol

     

Post a Comment

<< Home