Rhythmic Rain...

Thursday, October 27, 2005

A -Okay!

I don’t know what to do with my two days off! But it feels so good…seriously! After a week of Dussera vacation, I felt so reluctant to be in school! A day off always feels great, but I have never been THIS happy! There was so much to catch up with in school…little bits of unfinished work to do… and I couldn’t find the time to do it! But most of all…I’m happy about our competition getting cancelled!

We were supposed to go for this music competition at Bishop Cotton’s this Thursday. We were taking “Teach Your Children” by CSNY… Really tough song, and to make it harder, we were attempting it without accompaniment! It was sounding all right, but there were parts that weren’t perfect. Last minute, we decided to add a guitar. The guitarist being none other than my brother. Now, whatever you say, finding a time when people from 9CB, 9IG, 10th grade, 11th grade AND 6th grade are free…is NOT easy. We practiced during snack and lunch, and NO one but me has heard the guitar yet. How we were going to be ready by Thursday is BEYOND me!


But now we don’t have to be! Yay! It jus confirms my belief – ultimately, everything works out for the best!

1 Comments:

  • At 6:21 am, October 28, 2005, Blogger D. said…

    I am going abso-bloody-lutely bonkers. Holidays are NOT my thing.

    In the past 48 hours, I've re-done my layout spending half an hour getting the dratted tables right and one hour on the graphics, written 4066 words about Sirius Black, listened to 'Hotel California' about 55 times, and thrown things off my balcony...


    And now, it's boring. Call me, will you?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home