Rhythmic Rain...

Saturday, November 06, 2004

10th grade saga…story of our lives!

10th grade stinks!! And if you don’t agree with me…you are either deranged…you enjoy being nagged by six teachers all day at school (in which case I STRONGLY suggest medication!!)…or you simply haven’t been here yet! lol

Our teachers plan their work for us, keeping in mind that theirs is the only subject we study…and that we have all the time after school to study THEIR subject!! And of COURSE they think that! Why wouldn’t they?? After all…what life do we lead outside of school?? Honestly! What did you think?! To make it all worse…they do it all with an extremely unsympathetic it’s-for-your-own-good-and-if-we-got-through-it-then-so-can-you attitude!! Argh…

I thought things would get better after 10th grade…but, from what I’ve heard, apparently not…Any thoughts anyone?

2 Comments:

  • At 10:39 pm, November 08, 2004, Blogger Aveek said…

    Hey, uh, Amiah(?!)! I most definitely do agree with you on that one. You know the coolest thing you could do? Don't do anything except the chemistry(Or Ms. P will have your brains for dinner). Right at the end of the year study - but according to a schedule that suits you, not your treachers, your parents, your friends, just you. Thats what I did, and I wouldn't say I did all that badly.
    Yes, things just get worse and worse and even worse when you hit the 11th. Why? Because now you gotta start all over again, this time with onlt 2 years to prove yourself("For the last time, honey!" - beware of parents using that line often in the future...). Good luck, and godspeed to ya!

     
  • At 1:53 am, November 21, 2004, Blogger D. said…

    Yeh, tenth-grade really is the worst thing that's happned to me so far. My parents have both been bitten by the 'Studie dich, oder ich freß dich!' syndrome, and are positively terrorising poor little me to read my Physics, or my Chemistry, or something else.

    Teachers aren't much better, though at least they can't wake me up at six in the morning to do their share of the terrorising. Thank goodness for some small comforts, eh?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home