Rhythmic Rain...

Friday, November 05, 2004

Singapore...

I want to go back to Singapore!! I spent a wonderful eleven days there…and now I want to go back! I just love that country. I don’t know why…ok that’s a lie. I know exactly why! It’s because I am PAMPERED there!!! Whenever we stay with the Mulanis…I never stop having fun! I don’t know WHY they love us so the way they do…but they do…and the feeling is mutual!

Gunnu…I had a blast spending time with you! We really got to know each other this time and I couldn’t have been happier!! And no…not yet!
Parita…thanks for taking me shopping! I am sure that was the first time I walked INTO a shop at 10:00pm and took the bus home past 10:30! I could SEE my mom dying at home!!!
Giresh…thanks for introducing Tushar to heelys!! (I’m not too sure I meant that…he has been Heely-ing EVERYwhere!! Which includes the Oberoi lounge!! He is beginning to get embarrassing!) But he probably would have fallen over 10 times as much as he does if you hadn’t taught him how to Heely in the first place!
Aunty Rajni…thanks for…EVERYTHING! For the mee…the gado gado! And just for making me feel so welcome at your home! I know one thing for sure…I am NEVER shopping at John Little again!!! Ahem…
Uncle Manu…Loved seeing what little we did see of you!! Thanks for knowing that we were whacking on your drums…and STILL being so cool about it!
PS: Hope you had a wonderful birthday!

Travelling by MRT!! I want to travel by MRT again!! And I want to spend an entire evening at Cinne Leisure…and Takashimaya!! I want to do it all over again! Well…if everything goes well…I’ll be back in April…muhahaha!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home