Rhythmic Rain...

Friday, November 05, 2004

Relationships...

Why would anyone in their right mind get into a relationship in the first place?! I don’t just mean the whole bf/gf thing…just any kind of relationship! Friends in particular. Have you ever noticed that whenever your rapport gets defined with someone…you begin to lose it?? (The rapport…not your mind…though that doesn’t seem too far from the truth either)

I thought I had become immune to being let down. I just decided never to say anyone was my best friend ever again! That’s it! I don’t have one! Now THAT didn’t work…

It turns out…I’m not immune. I’m trying a new approach; Don’t ever get close to ANYone! Hmmm…let’s see how long THAT one lasts…


*RAY OF HOPE* But then again…there are always those one or two people who you always end up being around. Maybe by coincidence…maybe by luck…fate (ok…I’m pushing it!)…Who knows?! But hey…thanks for being there…you know who you are. (Or maybe you don’t…but the point is…I do!)

2 Comments:

  • At 2:17 am, May 30, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    it is of utmost importance that one human being bonds intimately with another, my dear lady. thoug u may try hard and eventually succeed, the fact remains that the homo-sapien is a social creature. he not only breathes and lives but connects emotionally with other things be it nature or others of the same kind or anything for that matter. did it ever occur to u that there could be a reson for this and if yes, have u tried to fish it out? then again i dont think it could be your fault because i think ur quite the gentle one. trying to "defend" mezmeris and all,( i didnt mean to offend, mind you.) fear of betrayal or loss cannot overcome our feeling of lonliness. chew on this for a while, at the least for a day and then talk.

     
  • At 2:29 am, May 30, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    ah," Silmarillion is love. ", wonderful, dont u like the way tolkien writes?? not with extravagance or flair but with simplicity. and his power of imagination is unspeakable of. this tells me ur quite the reader, good taste, and many hidden secret feelings too.....

     

Post a Comment

<< Home